Friday, June 8

Top 5 Restaurants in Las Vegas

The Real Cash Winners Network presents Frontmagazine.com - Top 5 Restaurants in Las Vegas:
Top 5 Restaurants in Las Vegas
What to eat in Vegas
It has been stated in any number of public forums that Floyd Manning is a person of large appetite. Personally, I’ve never particularly cared to hear such a phrase bandied about in relation to my name. Not that it's entirely inaccurate, rather I find it is usually delivered in a of sarcastic tone which leads me to believe the person saying such a thing has ulterior motives at work.

It is true that I have battled with my waistband over the years, but in the end I have always emerged the victor. The bathroom scale may have fluctuated like a Berkeley seismograph from time to time, but any reports that Floyd Manning resembles a prize hog at the Alabama State Fair is a gross exaggeration, intended to embarrass me in front of my worldwide readership.Of course, you may be surprised that I even bring this up in the first place, because most of the time I show admirable forbearance when it comes to my many nameless detractors. But I am only human, and sometimes sensitive about certain matters. And so, in an effort to clear this up once in for all, allow me to fully embrace the reality that I am a man of large appetites, but also a man who understands the value of moderation.All this talk has made me pretty damn hungry, which makes me think about my favorite places to strap on the feed bag in Las Vegas. It is in truly remarkable to witness over the past decade yourself how Vegas has transformed itself into a culinary capital of the world which can compete with just about any other city I know. I remember the days when the most you could hope for from L.A. was a $3.99 all-you-can-eat buffet at Ceasar's. Those days are long gone, and now some of a very top chefs in the world are drawn to the jewel of Nevada where they can showcase their skills in some extraordinarily upscale and exclusive eateries. Take a look at five of my favorites.1. Alizé. Situated at the top of the Palms, this is clearly one of the hottest tickets in town. French cuisine is not generally my favorite, but it is served here as well as you can possibly imagine. Get a reservation if you can. 2. Picasso. How many restaurants give you the opportunity to a dine surrounded by masterworks of fine art? Those paintings you see on the wall are not replicas, nor reprints, but actual Picasso originals. Class, all the way.3. Pietro's. The Tropicana sometimes gets a bad rap for being out of style and due for a date with the wrecking ball, but it is always a favorite with me. This continental bistro is among the very best places in Vegas4. Prime. Another standout located in the Bellagio, this is where yo go if you’re the mood for an outstanding steak. No matter how you like it prepared, the meat is always succulent at Prime. And I’m not just talking about the hostesses.5. Terrazza. It's only natural that Caesar's Place would have an excellent Italian restaurant, and all your expectations are sure to be met - possibly even surpassed - at this terrific spot.

No comments: