Sunday, June 10

The टॉप Blackjack Strategies

The Real Cash Winners Network presents Frontmagazine.com - The Top Blackjack Strategies: The Top Blackjack Strategies
The Top Blackjack Strategies to help you win

It's kind of funny - and at the same time alarming - to observe the way misconceptions can take root so rapidly in contemporary American society। With the advent of the Internet, cable news and other forms of wireless technology, it does not take very long for one tiny nugget of a bad information to seep deeply into the national consciousness.

Obviously, there is a long list of public figures who have learned this lesson in the most painful and personal manner। I am not so presumptuous to suggest that Floyd Manning belongs on the top of this dubious list, but nor am I so deluded to think that my name has not been sullied by vultures who make a living out of trashing the reputations of stalwart individuals such as myself।Every so often, I feel it is a solemn obligation for me to address some of these misconceptions before they become so firmly embedded in the minds of millions that no future realignment to reality is possible. I do my best to avoid cheap personal shots sent in my direction, and focus on rumors which pertain to my profession. Let me take just a few minutes to talk about one such misconception. Some clown has been posting messages around the internet claiming that Floyd Manning is only interested in the game of poker, and considers blackjack to be a pastime for imbeciles. This is absolutely false. Perhaps the best way to dispel this ludicrous myth is to offer some of my own blackjack strategies which have served me well on many occasions. Always remember that in a standard blackjack game, the dealer must hit on 16 or lower. This means you cannot win with less than 17, unless the dealer busts. Take a hit on any hand below 17 when the dealer shows ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9 or 8 (these are all cards that are unlikely to lead to a bust.) You should stick on any hand above 11 when the dealer shows a 4, 5 or 6.I must admit that I am a huge fan of a doubling down. Some cautious experts advise a timid approach to this tactic, but I am generally aggressive. Be sure to take advantage of doubling down when you have a strong reason to suspect you will beat the dealer by doing so. Double down with 10 against a 9 or lower, and with any hand of 11. If you are dealt two cards of the same value, you can always split them, which means doubling your bet by playing two hands. You never want to split 10s or 5s, but, conversely, you should always split 8s or 7s when the dealer is showing a hand of equal or lower value. Generally speaking, it is advisable to split 2s or 3s against a 4, 5, or 6. And, oh yeah, you definitely want to split a pair of aces. Not taking advantage of that opportunity is just foolish.I hope these strategic guidelines will be somewhat successful in dispelling the rumors that I take a dim view of blackjack

No comments: