Saturday, June 9

The Top Bingo Strategies

The Top Bingo Strategies:
The Top Bingo Strategies
Top Bingo Strategies to help you win

I think right now is an excellent time for me to devote some literary effort towards an area which often gets overlooked in my writing। Floyd Manning is always the first to admit when he has been remiss in covering some pertinent aspect of the gambling world. Even though my primary focus is poker, I am fully aware that millions of people look to me for advice on a wide range of gambling issues that may not be related to my favorite game. So on a regular basis I like to provide some valuable material which will help fans of blackjack, craps, roulette and other perennial gambling diversions.

If you have been following my work closely, you will probably have noticed that I don't devote a tremendous amount of time towards the game of bingo. As a result of this lack, a number of folks have written angry letters claiming I harbor some sort of bias against them. In particular, a very nasty misconception has been allowed to germinate in a number of retirement communities across America that Floyd Manning is a shameless age-baiter. I know, it's ridiculous, but I have to deal with it.Let me assure you there's no basis to that claim. It is true that I've occasionally gotten irritated at the annual migration of "snow birds" that descend upon Reno during the winter months when I'm trying to get some much-needed rest. It never ceases to amaze me how much energy these oldsters display, carousing up and down the halls of my hotel at all hours of the night. The wonders of modern medicine at work, indeed.But all that has not biased me against bingo, I just haven't had much luck with the game. Having said that, allow me to offer you a general strategic overview which will serve you well whether you play bingo in an actual gambling hall or online bingo. Generally speaking, I feel that way too many serious bingo players rely upon the psychological aspect of game as it manifests itself in terms of talking trash. I'm sure you know the kind of person I'm referring to, the one who jumps to his or her feet and shrieks "bingo!" with such ear-shattering volume that the dogs across the street start to howl. Once this type of person has won a few bingo cards, he or she is off on a rampage of trash-talking and showering a load of mocking abuse upon the other players.While I understand this tactic can be an effective one at times, particularly when matched with timid players who are easy to crack under pressure, I can never endorse this approach. Even at the poker table, I am not a big trash talker, unlike many of my "respected" colleagues. So, please take a tip from Floyd and refrain from being overly aggressive in your psychological warfare at the bingo table. Everyone will have a lot more fun that way, and you can still be successful.

No comments: